Job outlook Coach near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for a coach working near Toronto (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Coaches (NOC 5252).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Coaches (NOC 5252) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Coaches in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 2,070 people work in this occupation.
- Coaches mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 46%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 35%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for Coaches (NOC 5252) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: