Job outlook Plumber near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Plumbers (NOC 7251) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a plumber.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Plumbers (NOC 7251) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Plumbers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 6,130 people work in this occupation.
- Plumbers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23):more than 95%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Plumbers (NOC 7251) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: