Job outlook Dental Assistant near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Dental assistants (NOC 3411) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a dental assistant.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Dental assistants (NOC 3411) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Dental assistants in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 5,310 people work in this occupation.
- Dental assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622):more than 95%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for Dental assistants (NOC 3411) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: