Job outlook Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.) near Sudbury (ON)
The job outlook for a licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.) working near Sudbury (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233).
Job opportunities near Sudbury (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Licensed practical nurses in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 1,540 people work in this occupation.
- Licensed practical nurses mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 56%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 41%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SHORTAGE for Licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: