Job prospects International Development And Assistance Researcher near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an international development and assistance researcher.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,050 people work in this occupation.
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 37%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 11%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 8%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 7%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: