Job prospects Senior Consultant, Operations Management in the Edmonton Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Professional occupations in business management consulting in the Edmonton Region. These trends also apply to people working as a senior consultant, operations management.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be fair for Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Professional occupations in business management consulting in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 4,380 people work in this occupation.
- Professional occupations in business management consulting mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 45%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 10%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: