Job prospects Senior Consultant, Operations Management near Calgary (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Professional occupations in business management consulting near Calgary (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a senior consultant, operations management.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Professional occupations in business management consulting in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 9,130 people work in this occupation.
- Professional occupations in business management consulting mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 51%
- Oil and gas extraction (NAICS 211, 213): 9%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: