Job prospects Leisure Vehicle Technician (except Recreational Vehicles) near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a leisure vehicle technician (except recreational vehicles).
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics (NOC 7334) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 550 people work in this occupation.
- Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 31%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 27%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 10%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: