Job prospects Leisure Vehicle Technician (except Recreational Vehicles) near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a leisure vehicle technician (except recreational vehicles).
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics (NOC 7334) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 550 people work in this occupation.
- Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 31%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 27%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 10%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: