Job outlook Osteopathic Manual Practitioner near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Practitioners of natural healing (NOC 3232) are good near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an osteopathic manual practitioner.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Practitioners of natural healing (NOC 3232) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Practitioners of natural healing in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,600 people work in this occupation.
- Practitioners of natural healing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 85%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 6%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: