Job prospects Osteopathic Manual Practitioner near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Practitioners of natural healing near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an osteopathic manual practitioner.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Practitioners of natural healing (NOC 3232) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Practitioners of natural healing in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,600 people work in this occupation.
- Practitioners of natural healing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 85%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: