Job outlook Administrative Assistant - Legal near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an administrative assistant - legal.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Legal administrative assistants in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 5,660 people work in this occupation.
- Legal administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 76%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 13%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: