Job prospects Administrative Assistant - Legal near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Legal administrative assistants near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an administrative assistant - legal.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Legal administrative assistants in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 9,940 people work in this occupation.
- Legal administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 77%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 12%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: