Job outlook Corporate Sales Manager near Vancouver (BC)
The job outlook for a corporate sales manager working near Vancouver (BC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2018-2020 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of a few positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Corporate sales managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,820 people work in this occupation.
- Corporate sales managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 22%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 18%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 10%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 8%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: