Job outlook Corporate Sales Manager near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a corporate sales manager.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Toronto has an above-average share of corporate sales managers, accounting for nearly 3-in-5 of Ontario's employment in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Corporate sales managers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 6,930 people work in this occupation.
- Corporate sales managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 19%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 15%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 12%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 11%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 9%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: