Job outlook Officer, Security Analysis - Postal Service near Calgary (AB)
Job opportunities for Security guards and related security service occupations (NOC 6541) are fair near Calgary (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an officer, security analysis - postal service.
Job opportunities near Calgary (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Security guards and related security service occupations (NOC 6541) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Security guards and related security service occupations in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 5,030 people work in this occupation.
- Security guards and related security service occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 72%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 5%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Security guards and related security service occupations (NOC 6541) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: