Job prospects Admissions Director - Post-secondary Education near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Administrators - post-secondary education and vocational training near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an admissions director - post-secondary education.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Administrators - post-secondary education and vocational training (NOC 0421) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrators - post-secondary education and vocational training in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 2,790 people work in this occupation.
- Administrators - post-secondary education and vocational training mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 90%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: