Job prospects Human Resources Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Human resources professionals near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a human resources supervisor.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Human resources professionals (NOC 1121) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources professionals in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 7,350 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources professionals mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 17%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 14%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 12%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 8%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: