Job prospects Financial Services Representative in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Financial sales representatives in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region. These trends also apply to people working as a financial services representative.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of a few positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial sales representatives in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 590 people work in this occupation.
- Financial sales representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: