Job outlook Home Child Care Provider near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) are limited near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a home child care provider.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be limited for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Home child care providers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 4,610 people work in this occupation.
- Home child care providers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 52%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 46%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: