Job outlook Home Child Care Provider near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for a home child care provider working near Toronto (ON) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Home child care providers (NOC 4411).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities may vary depending on the time of the year.
Here are some key facts about Home child care providers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 9,690 people work in this occupation.
- Home child care providers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 62%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 36%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: