Job prospects Accounting Technician near Fort St. John (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Accounting technicians and bookkeepers near Fort St. John (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an accounting technician.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Accounting technicians and bookkeepers in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 780 people work in this occupation.
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 20%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 18%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 15%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 11%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: