Job prospects Accounting Technician near Lloydminster (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Accounting technicians and bookkeepers near Lloydminster (AB). These trends also apply to people working as an accounting technician.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311) in the Camrose - Drumheller region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Accounting technicians and bookkeepers in the Camrose - Drumheller region:
- Approximately 1,880 people work in this occupation.
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 24%
- Agriculture: 11%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 10%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 9%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: