Job prospects Newspaper Distributor - Courier Service near Longueuil (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors near Longueuil (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a newspaper distributor - courier service.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors (NOC 1513) in the Montérégie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors in the Montérégie region:
- Approximately 490 people work in this occupation.
- Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 45%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 22%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 9%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 7%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: