Job outlook Receptionist near Winnipeg (MB)
Job opportunities for Receptionists (NOC 1414) are fair near Winnipeg (MB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a receptionist.
Job opportunities near Winnipeg (MB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Receptionists (NOC 1414) in the Winnipeg region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Receptionists in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 3,790 people work in this occupation.
- Receptionists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 49%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 8%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 6%
Job opportunities in Manitoba
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Receptionists (NOC 1414) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: