Job prospects Receptionist near Flin Flon (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Receptionists near Flin Flon (MB). These trends also apply to people working as a receptionist.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Receptionists (NOC 1414) in the North region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Receptionists in the North region:
- Approximately 320 people work in this occupation.
- Receptionists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 48%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 11%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 9%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: