Job prospects Maintenance Manager near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Facility operation and maintenance managers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a maintenance manager.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Facility operation and maintenance managers (NOC 0714) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Facility operation and maintenance managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,410 people work in this occupation.
- Facility operation and maintenance managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 20%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 14%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 10%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: