Job outlook Construction Manager near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Construction managers (NOC 0711) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a construction manager.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Construction managers (NOC 0711) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Construction managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 9,690 people work in this occupation.
- Construction managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 86%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Construction managers (NOC 0711) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: