Job prospects Construction Manager near Gatineau (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Construction managers near Gatineau (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a construction manager.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Construction managers (NOC 0711) in the Outaouais region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Construction managers in the Outaouais region:
- Approximately 910 people work in this occupation.
- Construction managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 77%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: