Job outlook Cashier in Muskoka–Kawarthas Region
Job opportunities for Cashiers (NOC 6611) are good in Muskoka–Kawarthas Region over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a cashier.
Job opportunities in Muskoka–Kawarthas Region
The employment outlook will be good for Cashiers (NOC 6611) in the Muskoka - Kawarthas region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities may vary depending on the time of the year.
Here are some key facts about Cashiers in the Muskoka - Kawarthas region:
- Approximately 2,520 people work in this occupation.
- Cashiers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 84%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 12%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Cashiers (NOC 6611) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: