Job prospects Hand Sprayer - Greenhouse in the Northwest Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Nursery and greenhouse workers" in the Northwest Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Nursery and greenhouse workers (NOC 8432) in the Northwest region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Nursery and greenhouse workers in the Northwest region:
- Approximately 130 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Nursery and greenhouse workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Agriculture (NAICS 111, 112, 1151, 1152): 79%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 14%
- Forestry and logging and fishing, hunting and trapping (NAICS 113, 114, 1153): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Nursery and greenhouse workers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: