Job prospects College Of Applied Arts And Technology Instructor near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for College and other vocational instructors near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a college of applied arts and technology instructor.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for College and other vocational instructors (NOC 4021) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about College and other vocational instructors in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 8,990 people work in this occupation.
- College and other vocational instructors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 75%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: