Job prospects College Of Applied Arts And Technology Instructor near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for College and other vocational instructors near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a college of applied arts and technology instructor.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for College and other vocational instructors (NOC 4021) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about College and other vocational instructors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 20,610 people work in this occupation.
- College and other vocational instructors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 66%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: