Job prospects Information Systems Quality Assurance Analyst near London (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Information systems analysts and consultants near London (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an information systems quality assurance analyst.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171) in the London region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Information systems analysts and consultants in the London region:
- Approximately 2,180 people work in this occupation.
- Information systems analysts and consultants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 29%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 24%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 7%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: