Job prospects Baker near Saskatoon (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Bakers near Saskatoon (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a baker.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Bakers (NOC 6332) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Bakers in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 370 people work in this occupation.
- Bakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 45%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 30%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 17%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: