Job prospects Baker near Québec (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Bakers near Québec (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a baker.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Bakers (NOC 6332) in the Capitale-Nationale region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Bakers in the Capitale-Nationale region:
- Approximately 560 people work in this occupation.
- Bakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 37%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 34%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 23%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: