Job outlook Baker near Québec (QC)
Job opportunities for Bakers (NOC 6332) are fair near Québec (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a baker.
Job opportunities near Québec (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Bakers (NOC 6332) in the Capitale-Nationale region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Bakers in the Capitale-Nationale region:
- Approximately 560 people work in this occupation.
- Bakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 37%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 34%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 23%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Bakers (NOC 6332) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: