Job outlook Baker near Calgary (AB)
Job opportunities for Bakers (NOC 6332) are fair near Calgary (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a baker.
Job opportunities near Calgary (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Bakers (NOC 6332) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Bakers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 1,790 people work in this occupation.
- Bakers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 40%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 35%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 23%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Bakers (NOC 6332) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: