Job outlook Psychologist near Hamilton (ON)
Job opportunities for Psychologists (NOC 4151) are fair near Hamilton (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a psychologist.
Job opportunities near Hamilton (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Psychologists (NOC 4151) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Psychologists in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 810 people work in this occupation.
- Psychologists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 75%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 17%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SHORTAGE for Psychologists (NOC 4151) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: