Job prospects Psychologist near Hamilton (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Psychologists near Hamilton (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a psychologist.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Psychologists (NOC 4151) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Psychologists in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 810 people work in this occupation.
- Psychologists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 75%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 17%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: