Job outlook Logging Machinery Operator near Grand Falls-Windsor (NL)
Job opportunities for Logging machinery operators (NOC 8241) are fair near Grand Falls-Windsor (NL) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a logging machinery operator.
Job opportunities near Grand Falls-Windsor (NL)
The employment outlook will be fair for Logging machinery operators (NOC 8241) in the South Coast - Burin Peninsula and Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay regions.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities may vary depending on the time of the year.
Here are some key facts about Logging machinery operators in the South Coast - Burin Peninsula and Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay regions:
- Approximately 40 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Logging machinery operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Forestry and logging (NAICS 113, 1153): 83%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 17%
Job opportunities in Newfoundland and Labrador
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Logging machinery operators (NOC 8241) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: