Job prospects Courier Service Driver near Longueuil (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Delivery and courier service drivers near Longueuil (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a courier service driver.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Delivery and courier service drivers (NOC 7514) in the Montérégie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Delivery and courier service drivers in the Montérégie region:
- Approximately 3,930 people work in this occupation.
- Delivery and courier service drivers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 25%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 20%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 18%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 17%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: