Job outlook Courier Service Driver near Prince George (BC)
Job opportunities for Delivery and courier service drivers (NOC 7514) are limited near Prince George (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a courier service driver.
Job opportunities near Prince George (BC)
The employment outlook will be limited for Delivery and courier service drivers (NOC 7514) in the Cariboo region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Delivery and courier service drivers in the Cariboo region:
- Approximately 260 people work in this occupation.
- Delivery and courier service drivers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 27%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 21%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 14%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 9%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 6%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Delivery and courier service drivers (NOC 7514) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: