Job prospects Manager, Residential Cleaning Service in the North Shore Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the North Shore Region. These trends also apply to people working as a manager, residential cleaning service.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in the North Shore region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the North Shore region:
- Approximately 70 people work in this occupation.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 56%
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55-56): 19%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 13%
- Ambulatory health care services (NAICS 621): 12%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: