Job prospects Manager, Residential Cleaning Service in the Halifax Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the Halifax Region. These trends also apply to people working as a manager, residential cleaning service.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be fair for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in the Halifax region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the Halifax region:
- Approximately 450 people work in this occupation.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 45%
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55-56): 24%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 14%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: