Job prospects Manager, Residential Cleaning Service in Saskatchewan
Job opportunities for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) are limited in Saskatchewan over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as a manager, residential cleaning service.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Job opportunities in Saskatchewan
The employment outlook will be limited for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in Saskatchewan for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the Saskatchewan region:
- Approximately 750 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Personal and laundry services (NAICS 812): 36%
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55, 56): 20%
- Information and cultural industries (NAICS 51): 11%
- Arts, entertainment and recreation (NAICS 71): 7%
- Repair and maintenance (NAICS 811): 7%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 78% compared to 81% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 22% compared to 19% for all occupations
- 77% of managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. work all year, while 23% work only part of the year, compared to 62% and 38% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 34 weeks compared to 32 weeks for all occupations.
- 45% of managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. are self-employed compared to an average of 14% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Saskatchewan by economic region.
|Northern Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Prince Albert Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Regina–Moose Mountain Region||Fair Fair|
|Saskatoon–Biggar Region||Fair Fair|
|Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Yorkton–Melville Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: