Job outlook Manager, Residential Cleaning Service in Nova Scotia
Job opportunities for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) are fair in Nova Scotia over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a manager, residential cleaning service.
Job opportunities in Nova Scotia
The employment outlook will be fair for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in Nova Scotia for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the Nova Scotia region:
- Approximately 700 people work in this occupation.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Personal and laundry services (NAICS 812): 35%
- Building services (NAICS 5617): 25%
- Information and cultural industries (NAICS 51): 10%
- Other schools and instruction (NAICS 6115-6117): 6%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 85% compared to 80% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 15% compared to 20% for all occupations
- 77% of managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. work all year, while 23% work only part of the year, compared to 62% and 38% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 29 weeks compared to 30 weeks for all occupations.
- 42% of managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. are self-employed compared to an average of 9% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Nova Scotia by economic region.
|Annapolis Valley Region||Fair|
|Cape Breton Region||Fair|
|North Shore Region||Fair|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: