Job outlook Manager, Residential Cleaning Service in Newfoundland and Labrador
Job opportunities for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) are fair in Newfoundland and Labrador over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a manager, residential cleaning service.
Job opportunities in Newfoundland and Labrador
The employment outlook will be fair for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in Newfoundland and Labrador for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the Newfoundland and Labrador region:
- Approximately 200 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Personal and laundry services (NAICS 812): 36%
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55, 56): 16%
- Information and cultural industries (NAICS 51): 9%
- Other schools and instruction (NAICS 6115-6117): 7%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 91% compared to 84% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 9% compared to 16% for all occupations
- 77% of managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. work all year, while 23% work only part of the year, compared to 56% and 44% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 34 weeks compared to 26 weeks for all occupations.
- 32% of managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. are self-employed compared to an average of 6% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Newfoundland and Labrador by economic region.
|Avalon Peninsula Region||Undetermined|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||Undetermined|
|South Coast–Burin Peninsula Region||Undetermined|
|West Coast–Northern Peninsula–Labrador Region||Undetermined|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: