Job outlook Manager, Residential Cleaning Service in New Brunswick
Job opportunities for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) are fair in New Brunswick over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a manager, residential cleaning service.
Job opportunities in New Brunswick
The employment outlook will be fair for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in New Brunswick for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the New Brunswick region:
- Approximately 400 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Personal and laundry services (NAICS 812): 41%
- Other management and administrative services (NAICS 55, 56 except 5614): 13%
- Other schools and instruction (NAICS 6115-6117): 7%
- Information and cultural industries (NAICS 51): 6%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 84% compared to 83% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 16% compared to 17% for all occupations
- 80% of managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. work all year, while 20% work only part of the year, compared to 60% and 40% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 35 weeks compared to 29 weeks for all occupations.
- 41% of managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. are self-employed compared to an average of 8% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in New Brunswick by economic region.
|Saint John–St. Stephen Region||Fair|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: