Job outlook Manager, Residential Cleaning Service in Alberta
Job opportunities for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) are fair in Alberta over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a manager, residential cleaning service.
Job opportunities in Alberta
The employment outlook will be fair for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in Alberta for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the Alberta region:
- Approximately 2,400 people work in this occupation.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Personal and laundry services (NAICS 812): 35%
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55, 56): 30%
- Repair and maintenance (NAICS 811): 8%
- Other schools and instruction (NAICS 6115-6117): 7%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 85% compared to 81% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 15% compared to 19% for all occupations
- 71% of managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. work all year, while 29% work only part of the year, compared to 59% and 41% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 36 weeks compared to 32 weeks for all occupations.
- 48% of managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. are self-employed compared to an average of 12% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Alberta by economic region.
|Athabasca–Grande Prairie–Peace River Region||Fair|
|Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region||Fair|
|Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region||Fair|
|Red Deer Region||Fair|
|Wood Buffalo–Cold Lake Region||Undetermined|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: