Job prospects Manager, Residential Cleaning Service near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a manager, residential cleaning service.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,850 people work in this occupation.
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 44%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 27%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 9%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: